1. The large hall is suitable for social events, rehearsals/performances, large meetings, etc. and will hold approx 150 people. Toilet facilities including accessible toilets are available. The meeting room is suitable for small meetings of about 12 people.
2. Hirers must leave the premises clean and tidy. Any damage must be reported immediately. This includes crockery, glasses, furniture and fittings. The hiring fee does not include the cost of deep cleaning or the cost of repair to damage
3. When leaving the hall, all external doors and windows must be secured, electrical appliances and lights turned off. Please ensure you set the alarm.
4. The hirer must sign a letting agreement form after agreeing to the conditions of hiring.
5. If using the large kitchen an extra charge will be levied and must be specified as part of the initial letting request. The kitchen must be left clean and tidy.
6. Any damages to the premises, facilities and equipment, must be paid for by the hirer.
7. There is a strict “No Smoking” policy in the premises. All cigarette debris must be cleared from outside.
8 The hirer is required to conduct a risk assessment prior to the hire taking place and a copy provided with the hire agreement.
9. There is only limited refuse accommodation. Please arrange to take your refuse away with you.
10. The hirer must not allow the blockage of any exits or allow obstructions in the corridors. Access must be allowed for the emergency services at all times.
11. No fixings should be attached to the walls without prior permission.
12. Please ensure that cars are parked in the village hall car park. No cars must be parked on the road.
13. We aim to be good neighbours. Please make sure that our neighbours are not upset by excessive noise or loud music.
14. The person hiring the village hall is not allowed to sub let the hall. The hall must only be used for the purpose stated in the application.
15. If you are hiring the hall for a celebratory event involving younger people under the age of 21 a responsible adult must be in attendance at all times.
16. If you are serving alcohol you must have a licensee in attendance or, use the hall’s own stock, license and bar staff.