In 1924 Issette Miller, widow of Thomas Horrocks Miller, provided the land and materials to build a Parish Hall. She formed a ‘trust’ saying in a statement of intent that the hall was to be used for “social occasions, entertainment, educational and intellectual meetings”. Since 1924 the hall has provided a welcoming and accessible venue that would allow entertainment as well as social and educational activities open to every resident of Singleton and the surrounding communities. These activities or events were and are often organised by the committee or, by other organisations that used the hall.
#_EVENTLINK will take place at #_LOCATIONLINK on #_EVENTDATES at #_EVENTTIMES